Comprehensive knowledge of aluminum alloy profiles:
Aluminum profiles are aluminum materials with different cross-section shapes through hot melt and extrusion.The production process of aluminum profile includes three processes: melting, extrusion and coloring (including: oxidation, electrophoretic coating, fluorocarbon spraying, powder spraying etc.).
The aluminum profiles are divided according to purpose:
Industrial aluminum profile: mainly used for airplane, trains, industrial radiators, automobiles, electrical appliances, etc.
Aluminum alloy profile: mainly used for building doors and windows, curtain walls, indoor and outdoor decoration and architectural structure.
Aluminum profile is divided according to surface treatment:
1. Anodized aluminum: the surface of the profile is oxidized by anodes, electrolytic tinting or organic coloring.
2. Electrophoresis coating aluminum: the surface of the profile is compounded by anodic oxidation and electrophoresis.
3. Powder spray aluminum: surface of profile is coated with thermosetting organic polymer powder.
4. Fluorocarbon spray aluminum: the surface of the profile is coated with polyvinylidene fluoride. At present, the widely used heat insulation profile is a kind of aluminium profile that adopts a strip or cast compound.
1. Appearance quality: the surface of anode oxide profile is not allowed to have the defects such as electric burn and the loss of oxide film. Electrophoresis, powder, fluorine carbon profile after the paint film should be uniform, clean, smooth, there is no wrinkle, crack, bubble, flow mark, inclusion and peeling paint film effects such as the use of defects, but within the scope of the profile end 80 mm allows local without membrane.The appearance quality of the aluminum alloy building profile affects the decorative effect of the building, so the surface of the factory profile must be coated to avoid the surface scratches, bruises and corrosion in the process of transportation and piling. In the market, some aluminum alloy buildings have similar patterns of water striation and mildew, reflecting the defects of the production process.
2. Wall thickness: the wall thickness of the profile is one of the main factors affecting the strength of the workpiece. The main section is the stress part in the project.For example, the minimum nominal wall thickness of the outer window main profile shall not be less than 1.4mm.
3. Film thickness: extruded aluminum alloy profile, its surface corrosion resistance is not strong, it must be treated surface to increase the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance appearance of aluminum.The film thickness of anodized aluminum material is classified as AA10, AA15, AA20, AA25, and the thickness of aluminum film of electrophoresis is divided into A.B.S, powder spraying aluminum decorative coating on the surface of the minimum local thickness of 40 or higher um, fluorocarbon spraying aluminum decorative paint on the surface of the layer thickness for coating of different kinds have different requirements, the second with the average film thickness acuity 30 40 um um, three with the average film thickness acuity, 4 with an average of 65 um film thickness acuity.
4. Chemical composition and mechanical properties: the chemical components and mechanical properties of aluminum alloy profiles are different, and the technical parameters of mechanical properties are different, and the customers should check the standard (contract) one by one.
5. Color and color difference: there is a difference between color and color difference in the alloy of different number and supply status.It is suggested that the influence of color and color difference on architectural structure should be taken into consideration when choosing the alloy plate number and supply status.
6. Salt-tolerant fog corrosion, grinding, waiting, slurry, etc. : this is an important technical parameter of aluminum alloy profile, which reflects the properties of aluminum alloy profile and influences the use of aluminum alloy profile.